Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bikini Body - Do you still exist?

I sure hope so!  Well the journey has begun, yet again. Ugh!  I really want to make this the last time that I'm on Day 1 of a weight loss journey but I seem to be on a cycle of doing this every 5 years or so.  If you happen to land here the reading isn't going to be entertaining ... just meant to be a way for me to journal and hopefully find a new pass time during those hours that I seem to spend snacking.

I selected the Medi Weight Loss program as I ran across a success story that sounded like something I could achieve with relatively quick results and a good maintenace program to keep me out of trouble after meeting my goal.

Wahoo - sweet success on Day 1.   Isn't that one always the easiest!  I'm ending the day a bit hungry but so far my plan to blog not eat is working out.  Turning in for now ... ready to whip Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment